This post is sponsored by Lindsay Trezza, artisan at Just Love Prints.
Are you stumped about what to get your friends or family members this Christmas season? Lindsay from Just Love Prints designs meaningful gifts for everyone on your list.
Gift ideas for Teen and Young Adults:
1) This temporary tattoo is written in St. John Paul II’s actual handwriting! Each “sheet” comes with two tattoos so you can keep both for yourself, or give one to a friend!
“Be not afraid!”
2) This 8×10 print is a fun reminder to follow God’s plans and do good in the world!
“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.” -St. Catherine of Siena
3) This phone case comes in multiple phone case styles and sizes!
“Life with Christ is a wonderful adventure.”
Gift idea for children:
1) This 8×10 print can be hung in a child’s room or play space and is a great reminder to pray!
Thank you for the world so sweet, Thank you for the food we eat, Thank you for the birds that sing, Thank you God for everything. Amen.
2) What a sweet message and reminder of God’s love for his children! This giraffe print would look great in a child’s room or nursery.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Gift idea for mom:
1) I can’t imagine any mother not enjoying the sweet message on this 8×10 print! St. Teresa of Calcutta has such a way with words!
Wash the plate not because it’s dirty nor because you are told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it next. – St. Teresa of Calcutta
Gift idea for dad:
1) This print would make a great gift for Christmas, Father’s Day…or any day!
“A father’s blessing gives his family firm roots.” -Sirach 3:9
Gift idea for wife to husband:
1) Add your custom quote to this 8×10 print to create a unique piece for your husband, boyfriend, or friend! Simply type your quote in the Notes section at checkout, and I will add the words to this special design!
Gift idea for husband to wife:
1) Customize this piece with names and a wedding date to create a one-of-a-kind piece! Simply type your personalization in the Notes section at checkout!
Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not rejoice in evil, but delights with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
Someone grieving the loss of a child this holiday season:
1) The holiday season can be painful for anyone mourning the loss of a loved one, especially a child. The recipient of this print will cherish this message by St. Zelie Martin and be reminded of your support and prayers each time he/she looks at it.
We shall find our little ones again up above. – St. Zelie Martin
Gift idea for a priest:
1) Stumped on what to get your parish priest this Christmas season? The words in this quote are BEAUTIFUL and speak perfectly to how our beloved priests live.
To live in the midst of the world with no desire for its pleasures; to be a member of every family, yet belonging to none; to share all sufferings; to penetrate all secrets, to heal all wounds; to daily go from men to God to offer Him their homage and petitions; to return from God to men to bring them His pardon and hope; to have a heart of fire for charity and a heart of bronze for chastity; to bless and to be blest forever. O God, what a life, and it is yours, O Priest of Jesus Christ! – Jean-Baptiste Henri Lacordaire, O.P.
2) Know a bearded priest? He will LOVE this print! I gifted this print to my priest friend 3 years ago, and he STILL talks about it!
The beard signifies the courageous; the beard distinguishes the grown men, the earnest, the active, the vigorous. So that when we describe such, we say, he is a bearded man.” St. Augustine
By: Lindsay Trezza at Just Love Prints.