This post is written by Sara Estabrooks, author at To Jesus, Sincerely, co-founder of CSMI.
With this prayer journal, you’ll experience Holy Week in a whole new way. Each day from the Saturday before Palm Sunday through the Resurrection has Bible readings, reflections, prayers, and journal prompts to help you immerse yourself in the reality of Jesus’ Passion, death and Resurrection.
Imagine yourself encountering Holy Week for the first time. Place yourself into history. You’ll walk by His side every step of the way. You’ll experience the fear, the pain, the suffering, and finally, the joy of this pivotal week in Salvation History.
- 9 days of Bible readings, reflections, prayers, and journal prompts
- 37 pages
- space for journaling your thoughts and prayers
- written by Sara Estabrooks (tojesussincerely.com)
- cover and journal art by Ingrid Blixt (ingridblixt.com)
- theology check by Fr. Joseph Tito of St. Mary Church, Baltic CT
The journal is available in:
Sign up for our newsletter to get more great content from Catholics Online delivered to your inbox: