Prayer Wine Chocolate: A Spiritual Journey to Motherhood and Beyond
Amy Brooks is currently booking “Prayer Journaling Mini-Retreats”! In addition to sharing the importance of faith and prayer in all of life’s endeavors on her website, Amy speaks at events and churches about Spiritual Adoption and Discovering Your God Given Mission. Since the founding of prayerwinechocolate.com, she has created tons of resources to help those looking to adopt and for anyone looking to rejuvenate their prayer life. Amy also plans retreats and conferences; and is the Co-Founder of CatholicsOnline.net.
Name: Amy Brooks
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
More from Amy Brooks
- Classic Catholic Gifts for the Bride (and Groom) To Be!
- These 5 Catholic Baptism Gifts are Spectacular!
- Dear Catholic Author: Get Out There and Write That Novel!
- 13 First Holy Communion Gifts That Inspire and Delight
- Sacrament Gifts That Inspire Joyful Saints
- Catholic Easter Basket Ideas for Babies and Toddlers
- This Lent: Find God Again and Meet Jesus Face to Face
- The Top 19 Confirmation Gifts to Give in 2022
- We Need To Talk About (Saint) Bruno
- 7 Catholic Valentine Gift Ideas for 2022